System acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may use this Pregnancy & Childbirth Management Training System. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our system.
Your use of our system means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of system use.
Woman and Child Health Department is a unit under General Directorate of Primary Health Care at the Ministry of Health in the Sultanate of Oman.
You may use our system only for lawful purposes. You may not use our system:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our system in contravention of the provisions of our terms of system use.
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any part of our system;
· any equipment or network on which our system is stored;
· any software used in the provision of our system; or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our system. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our system.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our system.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our system.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our system, please contact Woman and Child Health Department.
Thank you for using our system.